Travel info >>
Social Activities >>
PhD Session >>
COST Meetings >>
FutureDB Workshop >>
Welcome to the home page of the Training School on Cryptanalysis of Ubiquitous Computing Systems. It will take place in Ponta Delgada, São Miguel island, Azores (Portugal) from 16-20 April 2018.
Recent technological advances in hardware and software have irrevocably affected the classical picture of computing systems. Today, these no longer consist only of connected servers, but involve a wide range of pervasive and embedded devices, leading to the concept of “ubiquitous computing systems”. To improve the security of these systems the existent cryptanalysis methodologies and tools need to be improved and adapted.
This training school will focus on the assessment of theoretical and practical cryptographic mechanisms designed to ensure security and privacy, within four main axes:
- cryptographic models;
- cryptanalysis of building blocks;
- hardware and software security engineering; and
- security assessment of real-world systems.
This training school aims at providing theoretical and practical lectures on topics related to security and cryptanalysis of ubiquitous computing systems. This training school is organized in the framework of the COST Action IC1403 – CRYPTACUS.
- 17.02.2018: Program and speakers updated
- 05.02.2018: Grants, speakers and PhD session updated
- 23.01.2018: Registration, keynotes, accommodation, COST meeting info added
- 13.01.2018: FutureDB Workshop information posted
- 26.12.2017: Date, venue and travel info updated
- 17.12.2017: Traning School info added
Ricardo Chaves, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Aleksandar Ilic, INESC-ID/IST, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Pedro Matutino, ISEL – Polytechnic of Lisbon, Portugal
- Tiago Dias, ISEL – Polytechnic of Lisbon, Portugal
- Nuno Santos, INESC-ID/IST, University of Lisbon, Portugal