Booklet of Abstracts of CRYPTACUS’ workshop in Nijmegen (Netherlands).
- Handan Kilinç, Efficient Public-Key Distance Bounding, talk to WG1, November 6th, 2016.
- Takanori Isobe, Security of Block Ciphers Beyond Blackbox Model, talk to WG2, November 6th, 2016.
- Aurélien Francillon, A firmware analysis tour with Avatar in 7 minutes (maybe), talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Marin Golub, Machine Learning and Evolutionary Computation in Cryptology, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Apostolos P. Fournaris, From Hardware to Software to System: Trusted embedded Nodes in IoT, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Flavio D. Garcia, Lock It and Still Lose It – On the (In)Security of Automotive Remote Keyless Entry Systems, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Cristiano Giuffrida, Imagine a World without Software Bugs, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Darren Hurley-Smith, Bias in the TRNG of the Mifare Desfire EV1, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Issue 13 (October 2017)
- Issue 12 (September 2017)
- Issue 11 (July 2017)
- Issue 10 (June 2017)
- Issue 9 (May 2017)
- Issue 8 (April 2017)
- Issue 7 (March 2017)
- Issue 6 (February 2017)
- Issue 5 (January 2017)
- Issue 4 (December 2016)
- Issue 3 (November 2016)
- Issue 2 (October 2016)
- Issue 1 (September 2016)
Management Committee Meetings
|Nijmegen (Netherlands)||November 16th, 2017||[slides]|
|Sutomore (Montenegro)||March 14th, 2017||[slides]|
|Sophia-Antipolis (France)||November 6th, 2016||[minutes] [slides]|
|Haifa (Israel)||March 29th, 2016||[minutes] [slides]|
|Sibenik (Croatia)||May 31st, 2015||[minutes] [slides]|
|December 12th, 2014||Brussels (Belgium)|
CRYPTACUS Action Specific Resources
- The Memorandum of Understanding is a formal document describing the objectives and the working methods of the Cryptacus Action.
- The Action Fact Sheet is an automatically generated document containing up-to-date information about the Action, including contact information for the Management Committee members for your country.