Booklet of Abstracts of CRYPTACUS’ workshop in Nijmegen (Netherlands).
Talks (Workshop on distance-bounding protocols in the Azores, April 2018)
- Srdjan Capkun, Secure distance measurement – Physical layer and implementation issues.
- Tom Chothia, Modelling and analysis of a hierarchy of distance-bounding attacks.
- Alexandre Debant, Proving physical proximity using symbolic models.
- David Gérault, TREAD: A generic and provable distance bounding protocol for privacy.
- Gerhard Hancke, Distance-bounding channels: Thoughts on security properties of the physical layer.
- Jens Hermans, The protocol lifecycle.
- Markus Kuhn, Authentication at the speed of light: From distance-bounding protocols to securing broadcast navigation signals.
- Handan Kilinc, Public-key DB and its application on contactless access control.
- Kasper Rasmussen, Selected security and privacy challenges of implementing and deploying distance-bounding protocols.
- Pierre-Henri Thévenon, A practical countermeasure against relay attacks.
- Jorge Toro Pozo, Distance-bounding protocols: Computational vs. symbolic models.
- Gildas Avoine, A primer on relay attacks and distance-bounding protocols.
- Ioana Boureanu, Provable-security models for distance-bounding.
- Stéphanie Delaune, An introduction to formal symbolic models.
Talks (Workshop in Sutomore, November 2016)
- Handan Kilinç, Efficient Public-Key Distance Bounding, talk to WG1, November 6th, 2016.
- Takanori Isobe, Security of Block Ciphers Beyond Blackbox Model, talk to WG2, November 6th, 2016.
- Aurélien Francillon, A firmware analysis tour with Avatar in 7 minutes (maybe), talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Marin Golub, Machine Learning and Evolutionary Computation in Cryptology, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Apostolos P. Fournaris, From Hardware to Software to System: Trusted embedded Nodes in IoT, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Flavio D. Garcia, Lock It and Still Lose It – On the (In)Security of Automotive Remote Keyless Entry Systems, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Cristiano Giuffrida, Imagine a World without Software Bugs, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Darren Hurley-Smith, Bias in the TRNG of the Mifare Desfire EV1, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Issue 18 (April-May 2018)
- Issue 17 (March 2018)
- Issue 16 (February 2018)
- Issue 15 (January 2018)
- Issue 14 (December 2017)
- Issue 13 (November 2017)
- Issue 12 (October 2017)
- Issue 11 (September 2017)
- Issue 10 (July 2017)
- Issue 9 (June 2017)
- Issue 8 (May 2017)
- Issue 7 (April 2017)
- Issue 6b (March 2017)
- Issue 6 (February 2017)
- Issue 5 (January 2017)
- Issue 4 (December 2016)
- Issue 3 (November 2016)
- Issue 2 (October 2016)
- Issue 1 (September 2016)
Management Committee Meetings
|Ponta Delgada (Portugal)||April 17th, 2018||[slides]|
|Nijmegen (Netherlands)||November 16th, 2017||[slides]|
|Sutomore (Montenegro)||March 14th, 2017||[minutes] [slides]|
|Sophia-Antipolis (France)||November 6th, 2016||[minutes] [slides]|
|Haifa (Israel)||March 29th, 2016||[minutes] [slides]|
|Sibenik (Croatia)||May 31st, 2015||[minutes] [slides]|
|December 12th, 2014||Brussels (Belgium)|
CRYPTACUS Action Specific Resources
- The Memorandum of Understanding is a formal document describing the objectives and the working methods of the Cryptacus Action.
- The Action Fact Sheet is an automatically generated document containing up-to-date information about the Action, including contact information for the Management Committee members for your country.