Booklet of Abstracts and Slides from CRYPTACUS’ workshop in Sutomore (Montenegro).
- Handan Kilinç, Efficient Public-Key Distance Bounding, talk to WG1, November 6th, 2016.
- Takanori Isobe, Security of Block Ciphers Beyond Blackbox Model, talk to WG2, November 6th, 2016.
- Aurélien Francillon, A firmware analysis tour with Avatar in 7 minutes (maybe), talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Marin Golub, Machine Learning and Evolutionary Computation in Cryptology, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Apostolos P. Fournaris, From Hardware to Software to System: Trusted embedded Nodes in IoT, talk to WG3, November 6th, 2016.
- Flavio D. Garcia, Lock It and Still Lose It – On the (In)Security of Automotive Remote Keyless Entry Systems, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Cristiano Giuffrida, Imagine a World without Software Bugs, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
- Darren Hurley-Smith, Bias in the TRNG of the Mifare Desfire EV1, talk to WG4, November 7th, 2016.
Management Committee Meetings
||November 16th, 2017
||March 14th, 2017
||November 6th, 2016
||March 29th, 2016
||May 31st, 2015
|December 12th, 2014
CRYPTACUS Action Specific Resources
- The Memorandum of Understanding is a formal document describing the objectives and the working methods of the Cryptacus Action.
- The Action Fact Sheet is an automatically generated document containing up-to-date information about the Action, including contact information for the Management Committee members for your country.
COST General Resources
- COST logos that can be used in presentations, websites, etc.
- The COST Vademecum contains general information about the functioning of COST actions.